1. Click the drop down menu on the top right corner or click the human symbol on the top right corner to create an account.
2. Add desired items to your shopping cart by clicking add to cart.
3. When you finish shopping please click the cart symbol to confirm your order. After confirming size and quantity of desired items please click the check out button.
4. After clicking check out button, the total amount of your purchase (including shipping fee) will be shown. After confirming the item details please click the complete order button. The web page will automatically go to payment system where you will be able to complete your payment.
Changes cannot be made to the order once placed and submitted. Please check twice before you submit an order.
1. Payment methods
Angus Chiang Online Shop provides Credit Card and Paypal as payment method.
2. Placing your order
When you place an order with Angus Chiang Online Shop, a confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address you have provided to us. Please keep this documentation somewhere safe in the unlikely event you have a problem.
3. Canceling and changing your order
Changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed and submitted. In situations where you may have entered the wrong address, shipping method, or there is a product discrepancy, contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help. Once again we want to remind you that before submitting your order, please carefully review all cart items, payment, and shipping details.
4. Sales Tax
Orders outside of Taiwan will be shipped DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). You are liable for all duties, customs, and sales taxes based on the country requirements where the order is being sent. Upon arrival, a separate payment will be required to release your order. Angus Chiang Online Shop is not responsible for the payment of this duty and do not have the right to control nor predict the cost. For more information on any customs and duties that may be incurred, please contact your local DHL customs office or your local customs office.
Shipping and delivery time as below:
Taiwan (TAKKYUBIN) 1-3 working days from dispatch of order
China (SF EXPRESS) 3-5 working days from dispatch of order
International (DHL EXPRESS) 3-5 working days from dispatch of order
If you have any questions, please directly contact us +886-2-2549-0303, or e-mail our Customer Service at email@example.com.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
1. You can return your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods.
2. We can only exchange an item for the same item in a different size. Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
3. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged
a. exceeds seven working days of receipt
b. lost of receipt
c. products are not in perfect condition, fully labelled and with the original packaging
d. products are stained or contaminated with abnormal smell
e. tried on improperly causing obvious folds
f. products are not in its original condition
g. For reasons of hygiene we do not accept the return or exchange of underwear, socks...
4. Every purchase is limited to one chance of return and exchange. If the procedure of return and exchange of product exceeds the average, we will cancel your order.
5. All items have been closely examined before dispatched. If there are flaws in any product please contact CHIANGUS Online Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org within three working days. After confirming the flaw, please return the product within fourteen working days for further return of purchase or exchange.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes will NOT be refunded. Also, It is the customer’s responsibility to retain copies of all tracking information, proof of posting or the relevant couriers airway bills and documentation and to ensure that the returned goods arrive at Angus Chiang Online Shop within the above stated timeframe.
We will only provide an exchange for the costs of postage / transport where the item returned is faulty.
Procedure for Returning Items
When returning purchased items please use the original packaging and include the order form and any other documents that came with the original order. After confirming your returned items, CHIANGUS Online Shop will start processing product exchanges within 7 to 10 working days.
1. Internet usage terms
1.1 Angus Chiang Online Shop provides you the right to log in and use this website. Angus Chiang Studio holds the right of the context of the website, including titles, words, images and designs.
1.2 Customers may access, browse and use the website and the website content only for customers’ personal, non-commercial use unless with written consensus from Angus Chiang Studio.
2. Ownership terms
2.1 Angus Chiang Studio does not warrant that the website, the website content or services, any servers hosting the website, or any communication set by or on behalf of Angus Chiang Studio, are or will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or operated free of delays in transmission, failure in performance, computer viruses, disabling devices. You use and access the website and the website content at your own risk and discretion.
2.2 The Website provides information of a general nature only and you are responsible for determining whether it applies to your specific situation. We specifically disclaim any liability concerning any action that any person may take based on any information or guidance provided on or through the Website.
2.3 By setting up an account through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Angus Chiang Studio is strongly committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from customers, or that customers provide to us, will be processed by us.
2. Angus Chiang Studio will only use customers’ personal data within the field of personal data.
3. Angus Chiang Studio will not provide customers’ personal data to a third party without customers’ consensus.
4. When customers file changes within personal data or wish to delete and stop the usage of their personal data, Angus Chiang Studio will process the request immediately.
5. Personal information collected from customers will be used for:
a. Any activity related to online shopping transactions; including order and payment confirmation and product shipment.
b. The documentation of advisories, supplementaries, confirmations, and responses.
c. Provide product information, promotions, and newsletter through email
Every brand have their own sizes. Sizes S / M / L, which is 46 / 48 / 50 from Angus Chiang are not equivalent to sizes S / M / L from other brands. When purchasing items, please pay close attention to choosing the size that fits you the best and remember that for future references.
Size 46 is equivalent to size S in Angus Chiang.
Size 48 is equivalent to size M in Angus Chiang.
Size 50 is equivalent to size L in Angus Chiang.
1. Measuring Method
For customers who are new to Angus Chiang Online Shop, you can make your measurements based on the picture below. With those measurements you can then compare it to the sizing charts labeled beside different items. For returning customers, please place your Angus Chiang Online Shop item on a flat surface and measure it with a measuring tape. If there are any folds please flatten it before measuring.
2. About Sizing Differences
2.1 Due to different embellishments, product materiality and finishing process, there will be permissible sizing differences. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
2.2 Every brand has their own set of measurements, therefore we strongly suggest you to use the measuring method provided by Angus Chiang studio.
2.3 Angus Chiang Online Shop sincerely apologizes for the sizing differences caused by the reasons listed above. If you have any other questions regarding sizing differences please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Exchanges Caused by Sizing Difference
Any purchased item that holds a 2 cm difference compared to the size listed on Angus Chiang Online Shop website is regarded as permissible differences. Please consider this measurement difference as you place your order. If you receive any item that exceeds the measurement difference of 2cm, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When washing, bleaching, ironing,chemical cleaning and drying please refer to the instructions labeled on Angus Chiang’s care labels.
1. Before washing please take out anything that is in your pocket, pull up every zipper, and disassemble any removable elements of the clothing. If the surface of your purchased item is heavily embellished please turn the item to the otherside before washing. When washing delicate items please put the items in a mesh laundry bag to prevent any damage.
2. For the first few times of washing, we strongly suggest you to wash the items separately according to their colors.
3. When washing with hand, please make sure that the detergent has fully dissolved before washing your purchased item. Please remember to rinse the items gently.
4. When drying knits please place it on a flat surface. Do not hang it vertically or place it under direct sunlight.
If you need to contact us about your order please email us on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are open Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm (GMT). Unfortunately we are closed over the weekend and bank holidays.
3F., No.111, Sec. 1, Huanhe N. Rd.,Datong Dist.,Taipei City 103, Taiwan
©Angus Chiang 2019, All rights reserved.