56 pages of this zine.
Including 1 DVD.
• Risograph printing is similar to screen printing. Each color is printed separately and paper is fed in manually. Therefore it is normal if some parts are not aligned.
• Riso ink is made of soy oil, water and pigment, so like newspaper ink, smudging and uneven coverage in large areas are possible.
• Book spine is triangularly shaped due to the thickness difference between risograph print paper and plotter print paper
• Each zine comes with a DVD disc. Please becareful when reading.
• Print number are handwritten in numeral sequence. Customors are not allowed to choose the number.
• Product color may vary due to photographic lighting source or monitor settings.